Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funding is a main problem

Before that, I just keep waiting. Waiting for the offer letter and then using that letter to persuade my mum allow me to do further study.

Well... Finally I get it and my mum not so strict as before. Although she allow me to continue study, but she still prefer me go out working to gain experience if I fail to get loan from any agencies. Yup ! I agree too, without any financial support, how can I do further study ???

RM 8k ++ for my coursework...... a very high amount need to be paid before school open. Hence, I need to fight with time and try my best to get loan from any agencies as soon as possible, even scholarship. I only start doing this since Monday (15/6), and I found that all applications are require certified documents. Only the certified documents, it takes me about 3 days to complete it. It wasn't my fought, is school, they always fail to finish their job within one day.

Now I'm wondering, is it too late for me to apply RM 10k from KPT ??? PTPTN I settled already and the status of approval can be checked after 25/6. Anyway, I only can get loan from that on 2/7 or 3/7 if PTPTN approve my application, as a result, I also unable to pay fees before this coming July. For KPT, my friends early applied than me but until now they still don't know their application was approved or not. Now I only decide to hand in my application form to KPT, I think the percentage I will get this fund will very low.

Still thought that can study Master already, but now only realise that funding got problem, many frustrations occur during the application period. I have been rush for that things 4 days (include going to post office on tomorrow), hope that I can get loan without any frustration again.

There may be got many grammar mistakes, hope u can understand what I mean...

No comments: